Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
The Oracle Senior Developer will be responsible for the technical design, development, and code review, of the product feature enhancements for the Ribbon Oracle and Other technology platforms. This person will be actively involved in the design sessions with business analysts, the product owner, and other technical team members, and will be expected to bring technology and people leadership skills to the team. This role will actively lead the design, build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle.
- Work closely with Oracle/Salesforce/Middleware and other technology platform leaders to understand integration requirements and build solutions to meet business requirements.
- SME level-consultation with project team and end users to identify application run-time environments.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Develop complex technical objects in accordance with the technical development standards and best practices.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Create and resolve Service Requests in collaboration with Oracle Support.
- Provide generalized production technical support.
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in Oracle applications production environment, e.g., reports, interfaces, conversions and custom applications extension
- Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements.
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Work as part of an agile product development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Monitor and approve configuration, solution architecture, development and quality assurance aspects of the features.
- Stay up-to-date on latest technical offerings and explore integration tools as applicable