Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribboncommunications.com.
- Java , J2EE Developer with experience in NMS/EMS Development.
- Expertise in Core Java , J2EE Technologies.
- Experiense in REST , Webservice, Hibernate etc.
- Exposure to cloud Environment.
- Experience in Kafka/Kubernates/Pandas.
- Good experience in Unix working environment.
- Knowledge of Perl/Shell Script mandatory.