This position can be located in France or Spain
Ribbon Communications is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world class technology and intellectual property, the company delivers intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With 64 locations in 27 countries around the globe, the company’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment. The company’s Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) delivers a comprehensive set of advanced embedded communications capabilities that enables this transformation. To learn more, visit ribbon communications.com.
- The sale of RIBBON products and services through existing and new southern region channels, including enterprise sell through our service provider and global system integrators to achieve bookings and revenue objectives
- Develop & implement strategic channel sales plans to achieve/overachieve corporate goals
- Directs and is responsible for the channel sales forecasting activities of the region
- Lead the sales development campaign across the southern region by successfully positioning RIBBON enterprise solutions, services and maintenance.
- Presentation of the RIBBON enterprise solutions and differentiators to partners/customers/prospects and assists them in defining the right solution for their network requirements and to establish a winning position for RIBBON.
- Work with SE team to deliver technical and commercial answers to customers’ questions.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Supplies management with weekly written reports on customers covered, problems, interests, competitive activities
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Minimum 30% Travel required